quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2016

My prayer

Now I invoke the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine to the ground, and they shall combine in my self. 

Oh! gracious Peter Gabriel, come down and let me feel your presence. Bless me with resourcefulness and corporal expression. So that my very body, my eyebrowns, my smile, my gestures and my words shall be my Art itself. 

Dear mother of all the Introverts, Björk Guðmundsdóttir from the icelands of the North, please come to me in my dreams. Ensure that I shall remain restless and relentlessly active in knowing more and more of God's creation everyday in my life. That my skills be more than enough to suply my needs of communication, and that I can connect to people and show them the true motifs behind what I'm working on. 



I consecrate this wish to the God of my will. I have got no choice than using my powers for good. The Devil himself shall not prevent my will materializing. 

And I shall live in rejoyce.


So be it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário